Complimentary CE Course - REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Join us for a complimentary REALTOR® Code of Ethics CE course at our Riverwood community, sponsored by McMichael & Gray, PC. Lunch will be provided!
Monday, March 27th from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
289 Riverwood Way
Dallas, GA 30157
RSVP here: https://www.americanreu.net/class/3218#.ZAdg1-zMI6E
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.