Warranty Service Representative
We are seeking a Warranty Service Representative to join our Huntsville team.
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and have excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills; scheduling and follow up techniques. Other necessary traits:
- A positive attitude, and good social skills are essential
- Must be able to deal with and remain calm in confrontational situations and deal with negativity
- Previous experience in the home building industry is preferred & some home repair experience is helpful.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- A team player that will be able to work closely with Customers, Builders, and Sub-contractors in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinate and schedule all other repairs with contractors and customers
- Follow up, inspect and insure completion of all repairs
- Hold contractors accountable for results
- Instruct customers on how to maintain their homes, as well as communicating what items are not warrantable
- Manage your budget
- Handle multiple tasks, as well as projects within designated timeframes
- The ability to say “no” and overcome objections in a professional manner
- Responsible for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Performing minor repairs