Warranty Administrative Representative
The Warranty Admin Representative is an integral part of the homeowner satisfaction process. The individual in this position ensures that homeowner warranty and work order information is distributed (or distributed to the appropriate parties) in a timely fashion to warranty/construction/vendor personnel all while making sure that the homeowner is satisfied with their home purchase.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive all incoming homeowner requests and inquiries.
- Call homeowners within 24 hours of receiving their phone call, fax or email.
- Submit/Post homeowner requests or inquiries to “Portal” for vendors/trade contractors within 48 hours of receipt and follow-up with a phone call to confirm their receipt of the information.
- Create work orders
- Enter work order information into System.
- Distribute work orders to subcontractors electronically via portal.
- Create VPO’s for all approved payables from Vice President of Customer Service or Dept. Head.
- Monitor the completion of all work orders
- Close out completed work orders in system.
- Update the WSR (Warranty Status Report) on a daily basis.
- Follow-up with Homeowners
- Call homeowners on all completed Orientation walk-thru to ensure that work was completed to their satisfaction.
- Call homeowners on all completed work orders to ensure that work was completed to their satisfaction.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Great Benefits Package includes: Health Benefits, PTO, 401K