- Create all necessary budgets and purchase orders for all construction starts with budgets customized for address specific jobs.
- Validate requests from the field for extra material by validating cost requested know cost for accuracy and communicate any changes to vendors as needed.
- Process change orders in a timely manner ensuring production is not held up, creating the appropriate budgets and issuing the EPOs with proper reason codes.
- Research and resolve all problem invoices with the goal of reducing problems by improving accuracy of takeoffs and orders and/or training vendors in working within our system.
- Assist Purchasing Manager in analyzing changes in costs from month to month by keeping track of takeoff revisions, price changes, and labor budget changes. This includes assisting in monthly job scrubs/PO and budget clean-up.
- Updating and maintaining current pricing database for all currently offered homes and their associated products.
- Reviewing bids and pricing from new trades and vendors for all construction categories.
- Estimating all material and labor costs for homes and their associated products.