Paralegal / Land Acquisition Administrative Assistant
Davidson Homes in Huntsville, AL is currently looking for a Paralegal / Land Acquisition Administrative Assistant. The right candidate will be responsible for administrative duties related to Land Acquisition contracts for our 4 divisions. The position will report to our corporate Regional President and function as the Administrator for our corporate Land Committee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Contract administration, maintenance, filing and distribution
• Prepare check requests for various deposits and fees pursuant to the contracts
• Data entry of project information (lot #, addresses, phasing, etc.)
• Process bond requests
• Process certificate of insurance requests
• Maintain filing and communication with accounting department
• Log and track critical dates, closing requirements, check requests and contract deadlines
• Track and monitor land and lot closings
• Draft and edit Letters of Intent, Contracts, Addendums/Amendments
• Attend Land Committee meetings and distribute agenda, meeting minutes and directives to accounting and division personnel.
• Coordinate land closings with Sellers. Title Company, Closing Attorney and accounting.